1. Why would I buy garments online?
However, if you prefer to touch and see & try on the garments, we highly recommend visiting Lesley’s of Gawler for the full tactile and visual experience. Plus, we have so many more clothes in the store in Gawler than we can ever show online!
2. Are my financial details safe?
However, we do not actually process or retain your credit or debit card payment information on Lesley’s of Gawler website. This is all completed by Paypal or Stripe our trusted online payment company.
Lesley’s will receive a record of the transaction including your name and address and what you have purchased so we can send the garments. With Stripe payments, Lesley’s only see the last 4 digits of the card used online, to ensure any refunds will be credited against the correct card. With Paypal, we don’t see any of your card or account details used.
3. Is my personal information safe?
4. Will you share my details or pass on my information to anyone else?
5. What about the newsletters?
6. What sizes do Lesley’s of Gawler stock?
Lesley’s of Gawler cater for size 8 – 26 (Australian sizes)
Not all items will be in this full size range as it will depend on the manufacturer and the style of the item. Some styles won’t suit all sizes or ages.
The smallest size is either an 8 or S (Small) in dresses, pants skirts and shirts.
Our largest sizes –
dresses our largest size is usually 24
shirts between 20 – 26
crop pants up to size 24
long pants up to size 26
If you aren’t sure what size you need, please check the size guide. If you have any doubt, we prefer to help rather than you purchasing the incorrect size. Please contact us to provide some measurements in centimetres (or inches) and we can check the item.
7. What if the item is faulty?
If you find a fault within the item, please contact us by phone or email with a copy of your receipt, plus a photo of the fault to us at email@example.com – We will then authorise the return and replacement or refund of the item.
8. Who pays postage if the item is faulty?
- Please DO NOT RETURN ANY ITEM WITHOUT CONTACTING US FIRST
- If the item must be returned, we will authorise the return and send an authorisation number and Return Postage label to you.
- We WILL NOT ACCEPT any items without our authorised return number or label. Payment On Delivery items, or:
- CLEARANCE SALE items. These are drastically discounted so you must verify the size before purchase. We will not provide return or refund options on these items unless faulty. We will check these items before postage to ensure any faulty returns are minimised.
9. What are your opening hours at the store in Gawler, South Australia?
Thur 9:00am to 6:00pm
Fri 9:00am to 5:30pm
Sat 9:00am to 4:00pm
Please note South Australia is in a different time zone to the other States in Australia.
10. When is the online store open?
However, if you have a query on an item, please note we will only monitor the phone & emails during the normal business hours above. Responses will always be faster on the phone so if your query is urgent during those hours, please call us on +61 (0) 474 043 643
11. Can I pay over the phone?
We will need the Item/inventory number, a description of the item (or copy the link address on the website), the size and colour, your name, address, email address and a phone number, so we can stay in touch and send receipts or call if there is an issue.